Today’s post is an amazing post specially made for monthly bloggers challenge in which food bloggers would be taking part.
Today I would be posting a special recipe of fruit dessert into which sabja seeds or basil seeds are added to make it an innovative dish.
The theme for this month’s food bloggers monthly fiesta has been a fruit and I would be more than happy to post a recipe with the fruit.
This recipe is an extension of custard recipe made with fruits and basil seeds which have been soaked overnight are layered with the fruit dessert.
Below is the recipe for our Monthly Bloggers Challenge …
Falooda Fruit Mix Recipe Below:
- 3 cups milk
- ½ cup milk maid
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp custard powder
- finely chopped seasonal fruits
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp basil seeds
- Firstly, soak the basil seeds overnight in water.
- Take a sauce pan, add milk and boil it.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Add milk maid and stir well.
- In a small bowl, add some cold milk and custard powder, stir well.
- Add this custard flavored milk to the boiled milk by switching off the flame.
- Stir well in order to avoid lumps and switch on the flame.
- Boil it for few minutes and keep stirring.
- Add cardamom powder.
- Allow the dessert to cool.
- Take a glass or sweet bowl.
- In the bottom layer, add the soaked sabja seeds.
- In the middle layer, add chopped seasonal fruits.
- On the top layer, add the chilled custard.
- The dessert is ready.
- Garnish the dessert with almond flakes.
- Serve chilled!!!
Check out fruit based recipes from my food blogger friends for #Monthly Bloggers Fiesta:
Fa’s kitchen mango coconut barfi by Fareeha from Fa’s Kitchen.
Strawberry Soya Ice Cream by Nithya from Nithyas – Kitchen.
Peru Pyala Recipe By Krishna Kumari From Krishrecipes.
Pineapple compote by Lubna from Kitchenflavours.
Banana Nutella Puffs by Rafeeda from Thebigsweettooth.
Banana and Caramel Bread Pudding By Heenie from Heenieblogsfood
Pomegranate Milkshake by Razina from Therecipesofindia.