How To Make a Strawberry Smoothie with Yogurt: Strawberry smoothie is a wonderful summer drink made with yogurt into it. It is a very refreshing smoothie and a healthy drink.
Today I decided to post a summer smoothie which is very yummy and mostly loved by strawberry lovers. I assume everyone likes to eat juicy red strawberries. It is always used to prepare different kinds of summer drinks or juices.
Whenever fruit smoothies or juices are made one should keep in mind to opt for fresh fruits as the nutrition remains intact and taking such smoothies or drinks is very healthy.
Fruits contain all sorts of nutrition and making smoothies or juices or drinks is the easiest which one can do without any difficulty. Strawberry smoothie or any other smoothie does not require many ingredients and they require very minimum ingredients like milk or yogurt or icecream.
Recipe details on how to make a strawberry smoothie with yogurt:
One thing I would recommend while making summer drinks is avoid using sugar as the fruits already contain sweet taste in them. If one is willing to add then honey can be added in little quantity.
I am very excited to share this post on How to make a strawberry smoothie with yogurt, a summer drink which would relax our minds, keep us refreshed and I advice to take drinks as often as possible as they keep us hydrated and also keep our tummy cool.
- 8 - 10 Fresh Strawberries
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 1 or 2 scoops full vanilla ice cream
- ½ tsp sugar or honey (optional)
- 3 - 4 ice cubes
- In a juice blender, add strawberries, add milk, vanilla yogurt.
- Add vanilla ice cream, ice cubes or cold water.
- Add sugar or honey as an optional ingredient.
- Blend all the ingredients together for about few minutes and make a fine smoothie.
- Serve in smoothie glasses.
- Serve chilled!!!...