A quick and healthy chai recipe made using masala tea powder in milk and water.
1. To make a strong tea, increase the quantity of basic tea powder while making tea.
2. Once can even skip sugar and have it as a sugar free chai.
3. Drink this tea often to enjoy its health benefits.
4. One can increase or reduce the quantity of milk and water as per requirement such as instead of adding 2 cups water and 1 cup milk, we can add 2 cups milk and 1 cup water.
5. One can increase or decrease the quantity of spices as per choice such as if one loves lots of dry ginger then add more of dry ginger and lessen other spices.
5. Sweetness of sugar can be increased or decreased as per taste.
6. If one is an expert in making tea then, add all the ingredients as per requirement and approximately.