Chicken seekh kabab made using boneless chicken mince mixed with spices, fixed to kabab sticks and cooked in a pan.
1. If oil is not applied to the palms then the chicken dough is not handled by hands and can't be fixed properly to the sticks and therefore, applying oil to the palms is necessary before making seekh kababs.
2. The same chicken mix and be applied to skewers and then barbecued if there is a barbecue set up at home.
3. Soaking of satay sticks in water for at least half an hour is very essential before using them in cooking the kababs.
4. There should not be any water in the chicken while blending. Make sure there is no water in the chicken by straining it for a while. The kababs cannot be given a proper shape if there is water present in the chicken.
5. The same procedure can be used to make mutton seekh kababs as well.