A hyderabadi style of making chicken biryani instantly in pressure cooker.
1. I have used aged/old basmati rice.
2. Sometimes, if the basmati rice is not aged/old, the rice turns out soggy. In such cases do not soak the basmati rice and use it as soon as you wash the rice.
3. I highly recommend using aged normal sona masoori rice as we are making pressure cooker biryani and while making these kind of biryani recipes the basmati rice dominates all the flavors of the biryani and just leaves the aroma of basmati rice.
4. Instead use plain rice which is old and I highly suggest using sona masoori rice for making special rice delicacies...mainly for pressure cooking rice recipes.
5. Use a non stick pressure cooker so that the biryani does not burn at the bottom while pressure cooking....