A quick and instant uttapam recipe made using sooji/rava and yogurt.
1. Do not attempt to make big uttapams as the batter might break after dropping on the tawa and when spreading it.
2. Always while making uttapam, the size of the uttapam should be maintained very small and thick.
3. Topping quantity can be increased or decreased as per one's choice.
4. Less topping or more topping can be adjusted as per our own desire.
5. If uttapam is being made for kids, then try to avoid chopped green chillies as they may be too hot for them to eat.
6. Allowing the batter to rest for few minutes help in getting perfect uttapams and therefore if one has time to let the batter sit for few minutes, it is a better option to obtain tasty uttapams.