A cool drink dessert made using soaked sabja seeds, rose syrup, seviyan, milk, ice cream, kulfi etc...
1. Here, to make falooda I have freshly made all the steps mentioned and if one wishes to have this drink regularly, then it is better to store all the cooked ingredients in refrigerator and use them within a day or two or can be served to guests.
2. Ice creams and kulfi can anyways be stored in deep freezers whereas milk, soaked sabja, sliced dry fruits can be kept refrigerated and used with in few days.
3. Always store rooh afza in room temperature as it solidifies if stored in fridge.
4. With all these ingredients available, faluda can be made instantly and served.
5. If falooda is prepared freshly as mentioned in the steps in the recipe card then, do refrigerate the drink and allow to chill for an hour before seving as it tastes the best when chilled.
6. Any flavored ice cream can be topped over the falooda while serving.