Chicken mince recipe made in hyderabadi style which is a simple chicken keema recipe made using onions and tomatoes.
1. The same slow cooking method can be used to make mutton keema as well.
2. To make chicken keema always prefer boneless section of the chicken.
3. Wash the keema well and it is must to strain the keema before cooking. If there is water content inside the keema then the chicken does not get roasted well and it does not taste good with raw smell in the keema.
4. Therefore roasting it well while cooking before adding water is a must step to make chicken or mutton keema taste yum.
5. I have used slow cooking method to make the keema here. However, if one wants to pressure cook then instead of adding 2 cups water, just add 3/4 cup water and pressure cook for 1 whistle, reduce the steam, remove the lid and then add coriander leaves, garam, masala, kali mirch powder, cook for few minutes, roast well, switch off the flame and serve.