A quick and easy pressure cooker veg biryani made by quickly mixing rice and vegetables and pressure cooking them together.
1. Saute the vegetables until there is a slight color change in them or until all the raw smell from the veggies disappear.
2. Sauteing well gives a real good taste to the veggies in pressure cooking method.
3. Using high flame burns the biryani at the base and please be careful and do not use low flame or high flame.
4. If basmati rice is used then, soak the basmati rice for 30 minutes before adding them into the cooker.
5. Additional veggies like cauliflower and paneer too can be added along with the other veggies.