watermelon juice recipe, watermelon drink
A chilled and refreshing drink made using watermelon pulp.
- 1 medium size bowl of watermelon cubes
- sugar 2 tbsp/ as per requirement
- 4-5 mint leaves (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black salt/ kala namak
- lemon juice extracted from 1/2 a lemon
- 5-6 ice cubes
Making watermelon juice:
Take a blending jar, add the watermelon cubes into it.
Add sugar as per requirement.
Add mint leaves.
Close the lid of the jar and blend the juice well.
Take a bowl and with the help of a strainer, strain the juice.
Add black salt and lemon extract into the juice.
Discard the seeds.
Take serving glasses, pour the juice into the glasses.
Add ice cubes into the glasses.
- If the watermelon is sweet then take care of the quantity of the sugar added while blending the juice or sugar can be skipped if the fruit is too sweet.
- If the watermelon is less sweeter then do add sugar as per requirement or as per the sweetness preferred.
- Adding mint leaves is totally optional and they can be skipped if the taste of mint is not suitable.
- Adding ice cubes at the end or while blending can be opted according to one's choice.
- There are some watermelons where seeds are not attached to the pulp and in such cases juice need not be strained and directly served. Straining is required only when there are seeds stuck to the pinkish pulp.
Like or Follow us on our facebook page @YummyIndianKitchen to receive all the latest posts and videos from this blog....
To watch our recipe videos do SUBSCRIBE! and do not forget to press the bell icon to receive every update!!!