mango milkshake recipe, mango shake recipe
Mango milkshake made using milk and without ice cream.
- 1 ripe mango (peeled and cut the flesh into small cubes)
- handful of ice cubes
- 2 tbsp sugar / as per requirement
- 1 large glass of milk (milk boiled and chilled)
Take a blending jar or a juice jar.
Add the mango slices into the jar.
Add some ice cubes.
Add sugar as per the sweetness preferred.
Add boiled and chilled milk into it.
Close the lid.
Blend the shake well for 2-3 minutes.
Take serving glasses and pour the shake into the glasses.
They can be garnished with some very small mango slices or sliced dry fruits or if you would prefer ice cream then garnish with vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream.
- This milkshake is without ice cream and if one prefers to make this shake with ice cream then just add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream into the jar before blending.
- If the consistency of the shake is thick then adding some more milk and blending again can give us the preferred consistency.
- The consistency can become thick if more mango slices are added therefore one should take care of the quantity of mango slices added during blending.
- Never increase the quantity of mangoes and do not add less milk and doing so makes the shake into a thick puree. Therefore, add mangoes and milk carefully and adjust sugar accordingly.
Like or Follow us on our facebook page @YummyIndianKitchen to receive all the latest posts and videos from this blog....
To watch our recipe videos do SUBSCRIBE! and do not forget to press the bell icon to receive every update!!!