Kiwi Juice Recipe, Fresh Kiwi Fruit Juice
A healthy kiwi fruit juice made using 2 to 3 ingredients....
- 3 kiwi
- 4-5 ice cubes or a handful
- 1.5 tsp sugar or honey
- 1/2 cup water
Add the slices of the kiwi into a juice blender.
Add ice cubes, sugar/honey, little water.
Blend the juice finely.
Take serving glasses and pour the juice directly without straining.
Garnish the juice with round slices of kiwi over the juice.
Serve the juice chilled and fresh.
- Consume the drink fresh as it tastes much better when consumed fresh.
- It is extremely healthy to include kiwi in daily diet.
- Adding honey to the juice is more healthier than adding sugar.
- The option of adding honey or sugar is left to each individual and I suggest to go for a more healthy option that is honey.
- Adding honey or sugar is necessary as the juice slightly tastes sour if not added.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 426mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 119IU | Vitamin C: 127mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg
Like or Follow us on our facebook page @YummyIndianKitchen to receive all the latest posts and videos from this blog....
To watch our recipe videos do SUBSCRIBE! and do not forget to press the bell icon to receive every update!!!