Turmeric milk recipe, haldi doodh
Turmeric milk recipe is an immune booster drink that helps fight common cold and helps in soothing the sore throat by mixing warm milk and turmeric.
- 2 cups milk (full fat or skimmed)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder/ haldi
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder (kali mirch powder)
Take a sauce pan and add milk into it.
Bring it to a boil.
Add the turmeric powder and black pepper powder.
Bring it to a boil by boiling on low flame.
Switch off the flame.
Let the drink turn into lukewarm temperature.
Pour the drink into a glass.
Consume the drink few minutes before bedtime and do not drink water after consuming the drink.
Follow weekly thrice or four times before bedtime if suffering from cold.
- Here, in this drink you can also add grated ginger, cinnamon while boiling and consume after the milk turns lukewarm.
- Please consult a doctor if symptoms continue to show for a long time and not just rely on these home remedies...
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 322mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Calcium: 276mg
Like or Follow us on our facebook page @YummyIndianKitchen to receive all the latest posts and videos from this blog....
To watch our recipe videos do SUBSCRIBE! and do not forget to press the bell icon to receive every update!!!