Mango Smoothie is yet another summer mango drink which uses yogurt and mango slices along with flavored ice cream.
Other smoothies or juices or beverages on the blog include mango milkshake, Oreo milkshake, cold coffee, strawberry smoothie with yoghurt, apple juice, carrot juice, pineapple juice etc...
Smoothies are an amazing way to use fruits and different fruits give different flavors to the drinks.
Here, I have used mangoes to make the mango smoothie and additional ingredients to make the smoothie are yogurt and ice cream of our favorite flavor.
Mangoes in summer bring a smile to everyone's face and everybody is crazy for mangoes during this season. Rather than eating plain mangoes, making use of ripe mangoes in our daily diet during meals in different ways is a great way to serve your loved one's.
Mango has got lots of health benefits as it helps in lowering the cholesterol, improves our eyesight and digestion. It has lots of minerals and vitamins in it which is beneficial for our skin, hair and eyesight.
The fibre content in mangoes helps in preventing constipation too. Mango recipes are a huge hit during summer and I would love to share many more mango recipes as I keep updating.
Raw mangoes too are a great way to use as chutney, or to make rice recipes or as aam panna etc... Similarly, ripe mangoes too are used to make various drinks like shakes, smoothies, juice, ice creams etc...
Mango smoothie is a wonderful summer drink which needs few ingredients like yogurt and ice cream and all together these ingredients need to be blended and serve chilled.
How to make mango smoothie recipe below:
Mango Smoothie Recipe
- 2 ripe mangoes peeled and dice them into mango slices
- 1 cup yogurt/vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup flavored ice cream vanilla/butterscotch/one's favorite
- 3-4 tbsp sugar/as per requirement
- 1 cup chilled water
- some ice cubes
- Firstly, take a blender and add the diced mangoes into the blender.
- Add sugar as per requirement.
- Add vanilla yogurt and vanilla ice cream.
- Blend all the ingredients together for 2-3 minutes.
- Add some ice cubes and chilled water into the blender.
- Blend all the ingredients again for minutes.
- Take serving glasses and add the mango smoothie into the glasses.
- Serve chilled!!!