Today's recipe post has got some different recipes for smoothies to lose belly fat fast and flatten the stomach with these weight loss smoothie recipes and burn the belly fat along with the smoothies as well as with other healthy food habits.
Also, sharing many healthy recipes related to drinks, smoothies, and juices on the blog and some of them are detox drinks for weight loss, detox smoothie recipes, chicken breast recipes to lose weight, low calorie starbucks drinks etc...
What is a smoothie?
Smoothies that combine healthy fruits with milk or combining greens with fruits and milk and make a fine puree like consistency to have any time of the day.
Combining fruits, veggies, milk, yoghurt, nuts, seeds etc... and blending different ingredients gives a creamy smoothie. Smoothies do not require any straining or sieving as the juices require.
There are smoothies that are high in calories as well as low-calorie smoothies too. Some smoothies are loaded with lots of heavy ingredients such as nuts, dairy as well as high-calorie foods.
Having such smoothies does not help in losing weight but they keep us full until the next meal. Making smoothies to lose belly fat in a healthy way can aid in reducing belly fat and reaching the goal to get rid of a flat belly.
Different Types of smoothies
Meal replacement smoothies: There are various smoothies to make such as meal replacement smoothies and these are a substitute for meals. These keep us full by replacing a meal with a smoothie and making them with ingredients that do not give hunger pangs later is the key to making such smoothies.
Green smoothies: These are other kinds of smoothies where most of the ingredients used are green and are extremely healthy to use. The colour of the smoothie is basically green because of the green substances added to it.
Fruit smoothies: Various fruits such as berries, apples, banana or any fruit is used to make these fruit smoothies that are delicious to taste and feel fuller.
Yogurt smoothies: Smoothies are made by combining fruits with yogurt rather than milk for better taste and to get more calories.
Vegetable smoothies: Smoothies using vegetables are healthy and one of the different ways to make delicious drinks.
Protein smoothies: Smoothies using protein-rich ingredients while blending smoothies keep us full and do not require to have other foods. This is again another healthy way of making them.
What happens when too much stomach fat forms?
It leads to health problems such as heart and cholesterol issues that can cause severe problems. Common problems include diabetes, heart problems, obesity and many more illnesses if fat forms in the tummy area.
Tips to get rid of belly fat
- Avoid foods that bloat the stomach and also foods that are hard to digest.
- Drink lots of water to cleanse the flush away the unwanted impurities deposited in the stomach.
- Always eat easy to digest foods that do not bloat the body.
- Try to eat lean meats that do not deposit fats on the belly.
- Have a protein-rich diet as they help to keep the tummy full without the need to have unhealthy foods that increase fat.
- Have detox drinks and detox teas such as lemon water, cucumber detox water, apple cider vinegar for weight loss or apple cider vinegar and lemons, jeera water, cinnamon water, ginger tea for weight loss etc... to help reduce bloating inside.
- Always avoid high carbohydrates such as bread and pasta and also that contain sugary foods.
- Stop consuming alcoholic drinks as well as beverages that contain sugars in them.
- Also avoid salty foods, fried foods and high sodium foods.
- Apart from a healthy diet, a healthy lifestyle is important for overall weight issues and having a good sleep, avoiding stress and simple exercises can help achieve a flat belly.
Which foods help in burning belly fat?
Belly fat is also known as visceral fat and is the harmful fat than fats on the other parts of the body. Belly fat is the result of the fatty foods and weight gaining foods that one eats in their day to day life.
Including simple food habits and following the tips mentioned above can help reduce stomach fat. It can also avoid the deposit of excess fat on the belly or stomach.
Foods such as whole grains for example barley and oats work well while following a belly fat diet. Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries are healthy and keep you full without gaining weight.
Drinks such as apple cider vinegar drinks or detox tea recipes that contain lemon, cinnamon, and mint can ease stomach issues as well as digestion issues. Also, check out salt water flush to cleanse that has great weight reduction benefits.
- Include avocados and broccoli in your daily diet as these green veggies are perfect to cut down the fat in the body.
- Salmon inclusion and cutting down heavy meats can work wonders on the human body.
- Chilli peppers, bell peppers, and black peppers are all great food options to lose stomach fat.
- Include Greek yoghurt, egg whites, asparagus, and green beans as part of the regular diet meals.
- There are many more ways to include recipes and cut down belly fat. Therefore, I am going to share some simple smoothie recipes to include in my daily diet and see the results.
Note: Add other healthy activities such as walking for a few minutes and sitting on a chair for long hours without breaks. Add cardio training exercises and simple exercises such as jogging that give great benefits.
Tips while making belly fat burning smoothies
Follow these tips while making smoothies to lose belly fat.
- Skip the sugar and never add sugar if willing to have a weight loss plan.
- Add honey if required but avoid adding sugar substances.
- Add green leafy veggies or avocado or kale to make it a healthy drink.
- Include a green smoothie regularly for better results.
- Avoid dairy products or add low-fat forms of them such as greek yogurt or unsweetened almond milk or just use water to blend into the required consistency.
- Add chia seeds or cherries or berries while making any smoothie.
- Use mint or basil to help in getting rid of the gas and bloating stomach.
- Add some form of protein to keep you full and helps slow digestion without building up the appetite.
- Make a balanced smoothie that is rich in all nutrients and gives the energy to do the work as well as can burn easily while at work.
Important ingredients while making smoothies to reduce tummy
Always consider making smoothies with a mix of protein as well as fibre that keeps us full and helps to digest foods easily.
Avocado: This is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids and is a powerful ingredient known to burn the calorie intake to a much larger extent. Best foods to burn the fat around the belly and also to lose weight.
Kale and Spinach: These two powerful leafy green vegetables are a rich source of fibre as well as contain fewer calories. Also, help in decreasing the bloating issues present in the body.
Nuts: Nuts are always high in protein and keep us full. Have or add some walnuts or almonds or add almond milk to give some protein to the drink.
Seeds: Chia seeds and flax seeds are some of the best seeds rich in protein and omega 3 fats that help in reducing tummy and weight loss issues. They help in making the smoothie thick as well.
fruits: Adding fruits such as berries(fresh or frozen), papaya, oranges, apples, mangoes, bananas, and pineapple is a great option to make the smoothie yummy.
Always keep in mind to add fruits carefully as some have high sugar content such as bananas. High sugars can raise the calorie level and hard to burn.
Vegetables: Carrots, cucumbers, celery, lemon, ginger, and herbs such as cilantro all work well in shaping the tummy.
powders: protein powders should be added carefully as some of the powders may cause problems with digestion. Go for plant-based protein powders that are natural and healthy. Also, help in making the smoothie thick.
spices: Turmeric, pepper and cinnamon are packed with properties that help in weight loss.
liquids: Almond milk in unsweetened form or water, coconut milk or coconut water, ice, yoghurt all act as liquids to give the smoothie a desired consistency.
Smoothies to lose belly fat fast
Tip: Always use a combination of low-calorie foods from fruits and vegetables, add some protein and fibre ingredients, add some greens, herbs or spices, low-fat liquids such as water, almond milk etc... This tip helps make delicious smoothies to lose belly fat.
All smoothies mentioned are under 300 calories.
1. Pineapple celery smoothie
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 celerystalk, chopped
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ½ cup cucumber
- 1 cup coconut milk
- handful of ice cubes
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth and fine.
- Pour and serve.
2. Oats mango smoothie
- ½ oats
- 1 cup mango, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 1 banana
- 1 cup orange juice (100% orange extract)
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1medium size ginger
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- Place all the ingredients in a smoothie jar and blend for a few minutes.
- Make sure the smoothie is fine in texture.
- Serve in a mason jar or glass.
3. Blueberry spinach smoothie
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2-3 basil leaves
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Mix and blend all the ingredients until the smoothie reaches a fine consistency.
- Pour and serve chilled.
4. Strawberry Blueberry smoothie
- ½ cup blueberries
- 6-7 strawberries
- 1 cup pineapple, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 cup kale leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup almond butter
Add all the ingredients to a jar and blend until fine and smooth.
5. Spinach and Chia seeds smoothie
- 1 cup Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or unsweetened almond milk
- Add and mix all the ingredients well by blending them for a few minutes in a blending jar.
- Serve chilled with ice.
6. Kala banana smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup kale leaves
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 small size ginger
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice extract
- 2 cups water
- Add one by one ingredient to the jar and blend until fine texture reaches.
- Serve in a bowl or glass or mini jar.
7. Oats banana smoothie
- 1 banana
- ½ cup oats
- 6-7 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients and blend well.
8. Avocado Kale smoothie
- 1 Avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 cup Kale leaves(spinach also is a good substitute)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- Add all the ingredients to a smoothie jar and blend well.
Can I store these smoothies?
Getting the smoothie ingredients in freezer packs and storing them for a few days and blending when necessary is a good option to use them later. Having said that, I suggest making the smoothies fresh as they have their nutrients intact and consuming fresh smoothies is a healthy way of consuming.
A simple solution is to make different smoothie packs and store them in the freezer if one has no time to make smoothies regularly. Also, if one plans to blend and store then store in the refrigerator for not more than 2 days. If stored and used, it loses its fresh taste and nutrient value.
When to drink these smoothies to lose belly fat?
Drinking these during morning breakfasts along with some more healthy diet can help us remain with energy throughout the day. Can also use by replacing any heavy meals of the day or take them anytime. They work well for any meal of the day or during snacking time.
smoothie to lose belly fat in 1 week
Cucumber kiwi banana smoothie
- 2 kiwi (peeled)
- 1 banana (remove the peel)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 1 green apple (cut into small pieces)
- ½ cup spinach leaves (or kale leaves)
- 1.5 cup unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk/greek yogurt)
- Add all the ingredients to a blending jar.
- Blend well for a minute or two.
- For a thick consistency add ice cubes and for thin consistency add little water.
- Blend well.
- Serve chilled.
- Mix and match any fruit or vegetable (mainly kale or spinach) but make sure they are not of high-calorie value...
Always have some greens such as kale or spinach while making tummy fat smoothies. Also, have some protein such as protein powder, almond milk or chia seeds or flax seeds. Use some berries or any fruit and use all these ingredients in moderation and blend them well.
The recipes are a mix and match of proteins, fibre and essential nutrients. Following them can keep weight or belly fat in check and also help them to get rid of when replacing them with a meal. Also, following other healthy habits such as exercise and increasing water intake, eating proteins and fewer carbs can all work towards giving a flat stomach.
Regarding the lose belly fat in 1 week cucumber kiwi banana smoothie it shows 2 servings, I just drink 1 serving in the am, can I freeze the other serving to drink later in the day?
yes you can but storing may lose all the nutrients from the drink. Therefore, try to consume fresh and refrigerate for a few hours if required...Storing ingredients before blending in ziplock is fine but freezing after blending is something not recommended to get reap the benefits.
I just made the cucumber kiwi banana smoothie for belly fat weight loss! However I, while drinking it it was irritating my lips & mouth! Can you possibly explain why this might happen! Thank you
This could probably be due to kiwi fruit which is normally irritating to the lips and sorry to hear about that. I would suggest you replace kiwi or cucumber with other healthy low calorie fruits such as avocado or pineapple and see the difference.Hope the change in ingredients does not disappoint you.
Hello! Just thought I’d say that you may be allergic to kiwi, kiwi has latex in! I figured that out after learning about my latex allergy and what foods to avoid 🙂 best substitute for kiwi is strawberries,mangoes and pineapple
I was looking at the nutrition facts and wanted to know what ingredient has the sodium in this smoothie? Also, what else can be used to substitute the banana? I am watching sugar and salt intake. I have High Blood pressure (not diabetic) although the sodium says 11%, I usually consume less than 5% or no salt at all. Any suggestions? Thanks
You can skip spinach or replace it with other greens, such as Kale, as spinach naturally contains some salts. Replacing banana or just adding it by reducing the quantity can reduce the sugars or adding other fruits such as pineapple can make a good replacement.
I am looking to lose my tummy alot of it and I can not have Kiwi or Almond Milk the only milk I can have is Whole Milk and little amount. I am allergic to alot of fruits and veggies. So I been using a protein shake with strawberries in it and water but I feel like I am gaining weight from it. Please advise.
A protein shake made with the wrong ingredients can make you gain weight, and I suggest seeking a nutritionist who can better advise you on the right diet plan while keeping all your allergies in mind.
What would be good substitutes for flax seed, chia seeds, and coconut flakes? I have a disorder that causes me to not be able to digest this.
Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, or nuts can be a good substitute, as nuts have healthy fats.
27 grams of sugar....that belly ain't coming off.
The sugar count is because of the banana in the smoothie. Skipping banana is a better option to keep the sugars low.