Turmeric tea is a quick weight loss drink made to lose belly fat and fat all around the body. This is a simple home remedy that can cut down weight along with a healthy diet.
Other weight loss drinks on the blog are cinnamon water, lemon water recipe for weight loss, ginger water, hibiscus tea, and tulsi tea.
Turmeric is a powerful ingredient in our kitchens as well as in our daily life. Its uses are internal and external, giving an incredible color if used in curries.
Turmeric is a yellowish root with many uses in Indian cuisines; turmeric use is in different ways that can cure common ailments like colds and coughs.
Uses of turmeric
- It is suitable for cooking as it adds unique color to the dishes.
- Powder the spice before adding it to the dish, and turmeric powder is readily available in markets.
- It has many medicinal properties as well.
- They are used in many home remedies to treat ailments like colds and flu and in fairness treatments.
- They are a common ingredient to remove tan and treat pigmented and tanned skin.
It has been used for ages to treat many issues, and weight loss is one of the issues that can be controlled using turmeric.
Also, check out other turmeric recipe drinks such as fat burner coffee, turmeric water, etc.
How does turmeric tea help in fat loss?
Turmeric consists of a powerful ingredient called 'curcumin,' the main ingredient in turmeric that aids in cutting down body fat.
'Curcumin' plays a significant role in helping suppress fat but does not fully absorb it.
Add other ingredients, such as black pepper, to the tea to make absorption work.
Therefore, this detoxifying drink makes the body light and helps reduce excess fat if used regularly.
This drink has few ingredients, making it a powerful fat-loss drink.
The ingredients that go into this drink are ginger, turmeric, black pepper, and honey mixed with water, and the water is boiled to let all the flavors steep into the water.
When consumed on an empty stomach, this flavored water acts correctly inside the body.
It also keeps our body away from other problems, such as colds and coughs.
Other weight loss recipes to check are apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, healthy overnight oats recipe for weight loss, scrambled egg whites, etc.
Follow all the details about making this drink and a video procedure below to try it out and wish you all good luck and hope to receive positive feedback on this drink.
Black pepper: This kitchen spice may give hotness in recipes but has many medicinal benefits, mainly that it can aid in losing fat.
According to recent studies, black pepper helps reduce the formation or build-up of new fat cells. They try to cut down fat as much as possible with regular use.
Turmeric: Turmeric is a miracle spice, and I have already discussed how beneficial this golden spice is.
Read the details above and get to know its significance in many ways that are not confined to just using them in the kitchen or cooking.
Honey: Honey helps to manage your weight, and if we do not put on weight, we can avoid many dangerous illnesses or diseases that lead to death or can cause problems such as obesity, heart-related issues, etc.
Therefore, honey can work in the area of weight management and can substitute sugar to give necessary sweetness, sufficient protein, and overall better health.
Ginger: This ingredient, if used in the right way, can bring many positive results in your body mainly; it can improve digestion issues.
It treats nausea and vomiting and helps your body if you suffer from bloating issues and gas.
Water: Water is the main ingredient that boosts the fat-burning process as it can burn the calorie intake quickly, and this burning process can help you to burn the fat quickly and thus leading to quick weight loss.
Drink water before every meal and at least 8 to 10 glasses every day to avoid intake of more food. Water helps you to cut down the unwanted fat.
- Firstly, take a saucepan, and add water to it.
- Grate ginger and add to the water. Grated ginger releases a good amount of juice than adding the chopped ginger.
- Always use a grated form of ginger for additional benefits from it. If fresh ginger is unavailable, then use a dried form of ginger.
- Add black pepper powder. Not only powdered form but making use of black peppercorns is also a good idea and strain them out while serving.
- Add turmeric powder. It gives a strong flavor, and adding in moderation is better, but if one prefers a strong turmeric taste, then go ahead and add generously or double the quantity.
- Bring the water to a boil. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes, let all the flavors steep well into the water, and switch off the flame.
- The more we boil, the better the chances of the flavors going deep into the drink, hence the benefits.
- Strain the tea. It is better to strain so that any solids can be removed, and is convenient to consume.
- Allow it to turn lukewarm. Add honey to it and stir it. Adding honey has additional benefits and is a miracle ingredient to help lose weight and makes the drink consumable.
- Drinking without adding honey makes it challenging to drink.
- The drink is ready to consume.
Tips to make tea
- Consume the drink twice or thrice weekly.
- Take it before breakfast and 20 to 30 minutes before breakfast.
- Drinking just turmeric tea and expecting good results in a few months is ineffective.
- Along with this drink, other things should be included, such as walking, jogging, and other simple exercises that help this drink to work.
- Not maintaining a diet and expecting weight loss is impossible with this drink.
- Maintaining a proper healthy diet, simple exercises, and drinking weight loss drinks altogether work well for cutting fat in the human body.
These weight-loss drinks work very gradually and yield excellent results if followed correctly.
Dos and donts
- Please consult a medical expert or a physician before following any of the drinks mentioned to lose weight.
- These drinks should not be used for any medical problems as they may cause an adverse effect if used for medical issues.
- Do not attempt using these drinks during pregnancies too.
- These drinks work to a certain extent, and one cannot be entirely dependent on them alone and, therefore, should follow only after taking advice from medical experts...
What other ways can turmeric be used apart from tea making?
It is widely used in everyday cooking, and there are many recipes such as veg curries, veg gravies, unique rice recipes, and various soups.
It is highly used in Asian cooking, and no dish is incomplete without turmeric, and it has plenty of medicinal properties.
Add into any dish while cooking other than desserts, and it tastes incredible.
Any weight loss drink does wonders for the stomach and losing belly fat if mainly consumed before breakfast or on an empty stomach.
Turmeric is said to have properties that help lose fat inside the body and is great if made in the form of tea or water.
I have also shared a turmeric water recipe on the blog, and check it out for more information on turmeric.
People suffering from problems related to their kidneys or liver should avoid consuming turmeric tea or should follow it only with a doctor's advice as I am sharing a piece of general information on the drink and should always be used only under medical supervision if there is any severe health issue.
turmeric tea recipe for weight loss, curcumin tea
- 1 glass water
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder/ kali mirch powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder/ haldi
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Firstly, take sauce pan, add water into it.
- Grate ginger and add into the water.
- Add black pepper powder, turmeric powder.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes and let all the flavors steep well into the water.
- Switch off the flame.
- Strain the tea.
- Allow it to turn lukewarm.
- Add honey into it and give a stir.
- Drink is ready to be consumed.
- Honey is added in order to make the drink consumable as well as to make it more flavorful.
- Honey is a powerful ingredient to lose fat as well as make the drink tastier and healthier.
Do leave us your feedback about the results noticed with this drink via comments below, and hope my viewers love this drink and get good results.
Check out our cooking guide for any information related to measuring ingredients.
thanks after sharing
I have tried it and it works wonders only be patient and consistent. It is also a relaxing drink. Tastes yummy.
Appreciate your lovely feedback...