Lemon water for weight loss, a common known drink that is often suggested for losing weight and is believed to show tremendous results for those suffering from weight issues.
Other weight loss drinks to be followed to consider for weight related issues are apple cider vinegar for weight loss, jeera water for weight loss, ginger water for weight loss, tulsi tea, ajwain water etc…
Not only weight loss but there are other healthy drinks on the blog that can be looked at are cucumber juice, beetroot juice, karela juice, lauki juice, apple juice , pineapple juice recipe , carrot juice etc…
How do lemons look like:
Lemons always are small, round and pale yellow in color. They smell amazing and have a sour flavor and taste good with any drink.
Lemons are often said to cleanse the body, detox the body and is one of the best ingredients that cures many health related issues just by following a lemon diet along with other stuff such as exercising etc…
There are many ways to use lemon drink in our weight loss drinks and this is a simple and plain lemon water drink that works wonders for the body if taken on an empty stomach.
How does lemons help our body:
Lemon drink or lemon water if taken on an empty stomach helps in cleansing the liver and thus supports a healthy digestion and prevents bloating. The bowel moment happens freely if this drink is consumed and completely detoxifies the body which can prevent a human body from various diseases.
Below I would like to highlight some of the health benefits of drinking lemon water for weight loss:
- Firstly, lemon water is nothing but squeezing out fresh lemon extract into a glass of warm water. This drink should be taken early morning on empty stomach to reap its benefits.
- As we all know that lemons are high in Vitamin C. This Vitamin helps in keeping the skin glowing, fresh and avoids many skin related problems.
- The liver functions well and is cleansed completely with this morning drink and prevents our body to bloat.
- It has many antibacterial properties that can cure many health issues.
- It is not only good as a weight loss drink but also lemon is used in many more recipes apart from this weight loss drink.
- It helps in good digestion by making the bowel moments free.
- It controls body weight by not allowing the weight to increase and helps in cutting down the fat slowly inside the body.
Cons of using lemon too much:
- As every side has both its positive and negatives and so do the lemons.
- Lemons are sour in taste and if taking or using excess of it removes the enamel coating of the teeth and increases sensitivity.
- Never drink sour drink in excess as it can cause bad effects to the teeth.
- Best way to drink is use a straw and make sure the drink goes directly into the throat and not touch the teeth which could prevent teeth from ruining its enamel.
How to make lemon water for losing weight:
Take a glass of lukewarm water, add lemon juice or lemon slices and add into them, stir well and drink early morning
as it boosts and guards the immune system.
When and how to drink this water?
- Always drink it on an empty stomach as it shows great weight loss results and just drink daily once early in the morning.
- Do not drink it more than once a day.
- Always give a gap of 20 minutes after drinking this lemon drink before having breakfast.
- Do not have breakfast immediately after consuming this drink.
Other ways of using lemons:
- Lemons are used in various recipes, drinks, on salad toppings and mainly in detoxifying drinks.
- Lemons are used to make pickles, in various home remedies that help in cleaning home made stuff as they quickly help in removing any sort of stains.
- If curries turn sweeter, lemons are often squeezed over them as they balance the taste of the dish .
- Any dish if eaten by spreading some of the lemon juice all over it such as curries, biryani recipes which are very heavy to the stomach balance the taste and flavor of the dish by using lemon along with them.
- They not only lift up the taste but also aids in proper digestion of many heavy meals.
Other ways of using lemon drink:
- This article is just about plain lemon drink.
- The lemon water can also be used by adding additional ingredients such as honey, cucumber, mint leaves or any other weight loss ingredient into it and modifying it in several other ways.
- Never add sugar to the lemon juice if one looks forward to losing weight by following this lemon water.
- Sugar increases the carbohydrates and fat levels of the body and does not aid weight loss.
- It is small in size but has huge benefits.
Below is a quick cleansing drink to aid and help fat burning issues which is a common problem all around the world and I would like to contribute a little by helping the world in solving this issue with homemade tips and solutions.
How to make lemon water for weight loss:
lemon water for weight loss, benefits of lemon water
- 1 glass water
- 1 lemon
- Firstly, take a sauce pan, add a glass of water and heat it.
- Make sure the water is lukewarm and not fully heated.
- Pour the glass into the water.
- Cut the lemon into two halves.
- Squeeze the lemon into the glass of warm water.
- Stir it well.
- Drink it on an empty stomach every morning (do not drink hot).
- Follow it everyday and this recipe helps in weight loss to a great extent.
- Drink it for few months to observe good results.
- If one needs few more ingredients then one can add honey or cucumber to make it more consuming.
- If one does not feel like drinking this lemon water, then one can always drink plain lukewarm water in place of lemon drink and still maintain good results.
- Plain water too helps in cleansing the body and works almost equally good as the lemon water drink.
- Always follow a proper diet and exercise along with this drink to yield better results...
Do leave us your feedback for more weight loss drinks…
Please note: The information provided here is only for general purpose and not given by any medical practitioner…If one suffers from health issues or any ailments please follow this drink only after doctor’s prescription… Do not risk yourself and though it is a simple healthy drink, it should still be followed only after doctor’s advise.