Ginger water is a healthy weight loss drink recipe and in this post I shall be revealing ginger benefits and why this amazing kitchen ingredient can aid in improving some of our health conditions.
I have also shared many weight loss drinks on my blog like jeera water, ajwain water, lauki ka juice and there are other healthy drinks or juices on the blog such as carrot juice, badam milk, aam panna, beetroot juice, masala chaas , apple juice recipe etc…
Ginger water recipe shared along with a video below.
The main recipe that I would be posting here in this article is ginger water with a dash of lemon and honey in it.
Each weight loss drink should not be consumed without consulting a doctor. This blog is not responsible for any affects caused due to this drink.
I would suggest to consult a doctor before starting to use this drink on a regular basis. This is a very healthy drink and each ingredient in this drink acts wonders for losing weight.
Following just a proper diet does not help in weight loss but also exercising and eating small meals and a healthy diet works wonders in quick weight loss.
Ginger is one such ingredient which is available everywhere and is a very common ingredient found in Indian kitchens.
It is mostly found in most of indian gravies, curries, sabzi recipes, rice recipes, soups etc… It is mainly used in culinary as it helps in digestion and is a great ingredient to aid proper digestion.
Ginger has got lots of benefits:
- It helps in proper digestion and therefore helps in preventing constipation.
- It is mainly used in cooking and a common kitchen ingredient for various recipes.
- It helps in treating nausea and morning sickness.
- Ginger can be eaten raw or powdered and has various medicinal benefits.
- Ginger is commonly used to treat cold and cough.
- It helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
Since ginger aids in digestion and lowers cholesterol levels, this is the perfect ingredient to use in a weight loss drink.
Ginger is also beneficial in controlling hunger pangs and if hunger increases we tend to overeat thus increasing our weight.
Ginger helps and prevents us from over eating and it aids in proper digestion.
Lemon helps in cleansing our body from toxins and I have used lemon in this drink to free our body from toxins.
Ginger water if tried works well for losing weight and along with ginger, lemon and honey which are powerful ingredients in aiding weight loss too have been added to make it a powerful drink.
Important points on ginger water:
- This drink can be used twice a day before or after meals.
- Do not consume this drink with major health issues and if you would like to, then do consult a doctor before trying.
- Always add honey and lemon once the ginger water has turned lukewarm.
- Ginger is added since it increases the temperature of our body and helps in burning fat fast.
Below I would be sharing an amazing weight loss drink which is followed by most of the people looking forward to losing weight.
Ginger water video below to lose weight:
Ginger water for weight loss:
ginger water for weight loss, ginger water recipe
- 10-12 small pieces of ginger ginger peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon
- In a sauce pan, add a glass of water.
- Add ginger pieces and allow the water to boil.
- Once the water boils, let it simmer for 5 minutes or until the ginger flavor is absorbed into the water.
- Switch off the flame.
- Allow it to attain lukewarm temperature.
- Strain the ginger water.
- Add a tsp of honey and stir well.
- Add a tsp of lemon extract into the ginger water and stir well.
- Ginger water for weight loss drink is ready.
- Consume this drink daily once or twice before or after meals.
- Follow a healthy diet with small meals and exercise for better results.
- See the results in few weeks.
2. Try this drink for several weeks and start noticing the change.
Finally I hope my blog readers who try this drink should be benefited with amazing results on fat loss and gain confidence. Do leave your comments below for this drink if you have tried it…