Low calorie-starbucks drinks in this post is a wide range of low-fat iced Starbucks drinks and low-calorie hot drinks from one of the popular restaurants around the world. The coffee outlets all over the world sell different beverages ranging from tea, coffee, breakfast recipes, and one always feels this coffee shop sells only high-calorie caffeinated drinks.
So, today's post mentions drinks from Starbucks that are low-calorie to make it easier before choosing to decide on the drink depending on the amount of calorie value in each drink.
What does Starbucks sell?
The company specialises in coffee and sells other hot and iced drinks, tea, fresh juices, Frappuccino blended beverages, snacks, pastries, and other items. To name a few drinks, here are some of the food and beverages they sell:
- Espresso drinks
- Blended drinks and fruity starbucks drinks
- Iced or blended coffee drinks
- Coffee beans, tea and Tazo tea
- Coffee and tea accessories
- Whole bean and ground coffee and tea
- Single-serve coffee and tea
- Hot chocolate
- Breakfast sandwiches
What makes Starbucks so unique?
In a crowded world where most companies tell you how great they are, Starbucks tells you how great you are.
Not only will they make you feel like you're the only one in the entire world, but they are also going to give you the best espresso and great cup of coffee you've ever had, every single time.
Starbucks doesn't just sell a fantastic cup of coffee; they're selling an experience. And they're not selling it to you; they're selling it to a barista.
The barista makes you feel like the most important person on the planet (and they get to see you every day, so they don't need to learn your name). And in return, you get to feel like the most important person in the whole universe. What you're paying for is your instant gratification, and that's why they're so insanely successful.
Why Choose Low-Calorie Starbucks?
Below are some of the various reasons as to why you might choose low-calorie Starbucks as opposed to other options:
- Drinks are easy to drink in excess. They may seem harmless, but extra calories in beverages can seriously affect your weight loss progress.
- When trying to lose weight, cutting down the number of indulgences you have is important, and focusing on low-calorie drinks can ensure that you can still enjoy a tasty treat.
- Low-calorie Starbucks drinks can be a way to slim down your order, so you can still indulge while you slim down.
- You also have different kinds of options to choose from low calorie iced starbucks drinks as well low calorie starbucks hot drinks from their menu.
To help you with this, Starbucks has introduced a range of drinks with 50% fewer calories than their standard options. This list of hot drinks and cold drinks can be beneficial when trying to cut down on weight without losing out on taste, as the reduced-calorie options have a good flavour and texture.
There is a range of strengths and flavours to help you pick the right glass for you, with each category offering various options. There is also a good range of fewer calorie options at Starbucks, so you have a good variety of drinks to choose from them. We've also included some of the most popular beverages below to see the range available.
About Low Calorie Starbucks Drinks
Starbucks offers a range of food and drink options, but many fall outside of a healthy eating plan, so it can be hard to know where to start.
Their speciality coffees and drinks are notoriously high in sugar; however, you can still find a range of healthier options if you know where to look. With a little bit of thought and consideration, you can enjoy a food break at Starbucks and also stay within the limits of your calorie demands for the day.
Low-calorie Starbucks drinks can also be a way to change your mindset about diet food. Low-calorie Starbucks drinks also give you a chance to enjoy the delicious taste of Starbucks without having to worry about the extra calories.
Once you realise that you can have a tasty Starbucks treat with fewer calories, it may be easier to decide before buying to maintain your weight loss progress.
Below is a list of all the Starbucks drinks that are low in calories and sugar as well as with a mix of hot and iced drinks that are healthier options to consider.
List of low-fat drinks
1. Starbucks Refreshers
These drink choices are perfect for a full meal replacement, as they make them with ingredients like fruit and protein powder. You could make these drinks a full workout recovery drink if you add extra protein powder. You could get your protein and good carbs right after working out but as a drink instead of a meal. You can even add almond or coconut milk and ice if you're looking for a thinner drink.
Below are a few options for the Starbucks Refreshers under 200 calories and 20 grams of sugar.
- Wild Strawberry Starbucks Refreshers – 110 calories, 3 grams of sugar
- Raspberry Acai Starbucks Refreshers – 110 calories, 1 gram of sugar
- Tangerine Lemonade Starbucks Refreshers – 120 calories, 9 grams of sugar
2. Caffe Americano – 160 calories, 0g sugar, 0g fat
Starbucks Caffe Americano is a great drink for those trying to make their coffee habit healthier. Adding a little milk and/or flavor syrup can make it taste wonderful and not as bitter. If you like the taste of coffee, this is a great drink to order.
3. Cold Brew – 150 calories, 30g sugar, 2g fat
This is a great choice in drinks if you're looking for a coffee shop drink that won't spike your blood sugar. The best thing regarding cold brew is that it doesn't need to be blended, so one is able to taste all the different elements present in your drink.
This combination is a great choice for those looking for dairy-free coffee drinks at Starbucks.
4. Flavored Cream Lattes – 55 calories, 12g sugar, 0.5g fat
If you're looking for a slightly fancier drink, there are great options for flavoured cream lattes at Starbucks. Although many of these are made with whole milk, some are made with lower-fat milk like skim milk or 2% milk.
Starbucks also has some yummy low-calorie vanilla syrup options. Even if you order a drink that is made with whole milk, you can use the flavoured syrup to decrease the amount of sugar.
5. Honey Almond Milk Cold Brew – 35 calories, 4g sugar, 1g fat
If you like the flavours present in almond milk, you'll love the taste of this drink. It combines the nuttiness of almond milk with honey's sweetness and the cold brew's bold taste.
The combination and mix of these ingredients make for a refreshing drink. It's a great drink option if you're looking to get a little flavour on the side!
6. Starbucks Jasmine Pearl Tea - 24 calories, 6g sugar, 0g fat
This tea is delicious, with a beautiful taste of jasmine and green tea leaves. You will love this tea if you are not looking to indulge in a frap but need to give in to your sweet taste buds.
7. Violet Drink – 70 calories, 20g sugar, 0.5g fat
If you’re looking for something that is a bit more special, you can order the Violet Drink. This is made with a shot of Crème de Violette, a creamy vanilla syrup, and a splash of lemonade. Crème de Violette is made by macerating violets to create a sweet, floral liqueur. The result is a tasty drink that is pretty unique.
8. Iced Black Tea – 36 calories, 8g sugar, 0.5g fat
If you’re a tea drinker, going for iced black tea will give you a caffeine boost, yet still be low in calories. This is a great alternative to a blended coffee drink, which often have a lot more calories due to all the added syrups and creams.
9. Skinny Vanilla Latte – 140 calories, 9g sugar, 2g fat
This drink is a good option for those who want a little bit of sweetness in their coffee. It has less sugar than the regular vanilla latte, but you could add a little syrup to it to make it sweet enough. You could also ask for nonfat milk or half and a half to decrease the calories even more.
10. Coffee – 51 calories, 6g sugar, 2g fat
If you're not looking for fancy drinks, sticking to a regular old coffee available in the hot or iced form can be great. The baristas can make your coffee with fewer syrups and no whipped cream to avoid unnecessary calories.
11. Skinny Caramel Macchiato – 130 calories, 18g sugar, 0g fat
This is a great drink choice for those who want a little bit of sweetness with some caffeine and milk. You still have the option to get the caramel flavor with a more natural sweetener like honey or stevia. If you like your coffee with a mix of milk and a little sweet, this drink will hit the spot.
12. Iced coffee – 40 calories, 12g sugar, 0g fat
This is a great drink for those who like the flavor of cold brew, but want caffeine to help them wake up. If you add milk, this can taste just like a cold brew with milk, but without all of the extra fat.
13. Draft Latte – 65 calories, 7g sugar, 3.5g fat
If you want a decaf coffee drink, you'll have to go with a draft latte or a cold brew. You can also ask for this drink to make with modifications such as adding less milk and more ice to reduce the calories.
14. Coffee Frappuccinos - 150 calories, 28g sugar, 6g fat
While the original Starbucks Frappuccino can pack in up to a whopping 55 grams of sugar, the other versions of Frappuccinos are much better for you. If you order a Mocha Frappuccino with 2 pumps of mocha syrup, you’ll save yourself a lot of calories and can still enjoy the flavor.
15. Cappuccino – 70 calories, 5g sugar, 3g fat
While you probably shouldn't have a cappuccino after dinner, this is still a great drink for the mornings. This will give you the boost and energy to kickstart start your day and it's quite popular with those who need the extra caffeine.
These are just a few of the drinks you can get at Starbucks that won’t pack on the pounds.
16. Iced drinks within 100 calories
Some more low calorie iced Starbucks drinks on their menu are mango dragon fruit refresher, Iced golden ginger drink, guava white tea lemonade, peach green tea lemonade, And lattes with coconut milk, nitro cold brew with cold foam etc…
17. Hot drinks within 100 calories
Blonde Vanilla latte, honey almond flat latte, Cafe Misto, Matcha green tea latte, Jade citrus mint green tea are some more drinks in the list of hot beverages.
Do we get a drink with zero calories or almost no calories?
Yes, you can find black coffee as one of the simplest drinks with almost no calories and one of the healthy drinks to substitute with other low-calorie drinks to feel refreshed. Also, check out turmeric coffee which is also a simple fat burner coffee posted on the blog.
Directions for Making the Best Low-Calorie Starbucks Drinks Yourself
These DIY Starbucks low-calorie recipes are not your regular Starbucks drinks. They have a great taste, although a bit different from the usual Starbucks menu. Sugar-free syrups are a great substitute for the usual syrups for a reduced-calorie content.
If you prefer another homemade iced treat, check out these awesome low-calorie recipes for your drinker friends!
DIY Starbucks Low Calorie Iced Mocha | Starbucks Secret Menu
- 1 cup of Water for Ice
- 1 scoop of Mocha Ice Cream (or Chocolate Ice Cream)
- 1 cup of Non-fat or low-fat Milk
- Pour water into a blender, add ice and ice cream. Pour mocha syrup and add nonfat milk. Blend thoroughly.
- Pour into a glass or jar and serve with a straw.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
DIY Starbucks Low-Calorie Vanilla Bean Frappuccino | Starbucks Secret Menu
- 1 cup of Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1 cup of Water for Ice
- 1 cup of Nonfat Milk
- ½ cup of ice
- Pour water into a blender add ice, ice cream and vanilla bean powder.
- Pour nonfat milk and vanilla syrup.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Pour into a glass or a large cup and serve with a straw.
- Add whipped cream if you want.
Related low calorie foods
- low calorie breakfast ideas
- 200 calorie meals
- chicken breast recipes to lose weight
- high protein low carb meals
- smoothies to lose belly fat fast
- detox smoothies
low calorie starbucks drinks iced and hot to order
DIY Starbucks Low Calorie Salted Caramel Mocha| Starbucks Secret Menu
- 1 shot espresso
- ¼ cup white chocolate Mocha Syrup
- ¼ cup salted caramel syrup
- ¼ cup fat-free milk
- ¼ cup whipped cream
- ¼ cup ice cubes
- Add sugar-free syrup to your glass and then add espresso, fat-free milk and ice cubes.
- Stir the mocha and remove the ice cubes from the glass.
- Top the glass with whipped cream and then drizzle the salted caramel syrup.
- Can skip whipped cream for fewer calories.
Iced skinny mocha, kiwi starfruit refresher, nitro cold brew with sweet cream are some more of the drinks available in cold form.
Espresso drinks and Frappuccinos can be requested with limitations to sugar syrups quantity, milk in low fat form and also the cream too can be requested as an optional topping to reduce the calories.
That was a long list! We hope you enjoyed reading all the different drinks as much as we did by researching and compiling them. We would like the readers to have the best coffee buying experience, whether you have a strong cup of coffee or a fancy Starbucks drink.
While you may love your coffee, you have to ensure it doesn't become a problem. Therefore, above were the listings for the best low-calorie Starbucks drinks.