Introducing a range of Starbucks coconut milk drinks in the post today that may delight you as other drinks. The coffee giant recently introduced coconut milk drinks to their menu, made with soy milk and unsweetened condensed coconut milk. Soy milk is a plant-based dairy product high in protein and low in saturated fat.
Check out other drinks from the popular coffee shop and let us know your take on them. Also, check out starbucks low calorie drinks, detox smoothies, smoothies to lose belly fat fast, detox water, fruity starbucks drinks etc... from the list of healthy drinks on the blog.
- What's in Starbucks' coconut milk?
- Is coconut milk healthy?
- List of all Starbucks Drinks available
- Coconut Drinks at Starbucks
- 1. Coconutmilk Frappuccino with Vanilla Beans
- 2. Coconutmilk Macchiato Mocha
- 3. Caramel Frappuccino with Coconut Crème Pie
- 4. Pina Colada (Tea)
- 5. Drinking Dragon or Dragon Drink
- 6. Beans of Vanilla Coconutmilk Latte (Iced)
- 7. Iced Golden Ginger Cocktail
- 8. Drinking Pink or Strawberry Coconut Drinks
- 9. Iced Pineapple Matcha Cocktail Drink
- 10. Iced Guava Cocktail Drink (made with passionfruit)
- 11. Refresher with Coconut and Lime
- 12. Frappuccino with Dragonfruit
- 13. Frappuccino with Pina Colada
- 14. Cascara Latte with Coconutmilk
- 15. Coconutmilk Pumpkin Macchiato
What's in Starbucks' coconut milk?
Starbucks' coconut milk is non-dairy and unbelievably creamy and delicious. They use the coconuts of Thailand to extract their milk. Its locals as well as other Asians use it a lot in sweet and savoury dishes.
The Starbucks coconut milk blend is free of preservatives, artificial flavours, and widespread allergens (soy and dairy), making it a popular choice for those who are looking for plant-based beverages.
Starbucks' coconut milk is a blend of coconut milk, cane sugar, and tricalcium phosphate. Use it in place of regular milk in any hot or cold beverage, including espresso drinks and blended beverages.
The delicious and creamy Starbucks drinks you love are dairy-free, and Starbucks coconut drinks provide a dairy alternative beverage option when you're on the go or simply looking to try something new.
Related: starbucks dairy free drinks
Why Coconut Milk?
Coconut milk is rich in vitamins B12 and D, calcium, and iron. So next time you're feeling thirsty and want something light and refreshing, give Starbucks coconut drinks a try!
Starbucks coconut milk drinks are becoming popular among health-conscious coffee drinkers. And for a good reason: they're delicious! Whether you're looking for a coffee substitute during the summer or adding some extra nutrients to your diet, Starbucks coconut milk drinks are perfect.
The four reasons why you should try them are:
1. They're low in caffeine.
2. They're high in nutrients.
3. They're vegan and gluten-free.
4. They're dairy-free and soy-free.
Is coconut milk healthy?
It is suitable for you, but it's healthier than other kinds of milk in many ways. Coconut milk is a rich source of essential vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, phosphorus, and iron. It consists of healthy fats that can help keep your appetite be under control and reduce belly fat.
Coconut milk has been a staple of tropical cuisines for centuries. The making of the milk follows a process of steps such as grating the inner meat of a brown coconut, soaking it in water, and then straining it to produce a milk-like consistency. It offers several potential benefits, but it also contains some drawbacks you may want to consider.
List of all Starbucks Drinks available
Ordering Starbucks can be art because there are so many different options. You can get a customized drink to your taste the right way by knowing the exact way to order. But if you're feeling overwhelmed by all of the choices on the menu, sometimes it helps to narrow down your options.
If coconut is your best choice, you're in luck because there are tons of Starbucks drinks with a hint of sweet coconut flavour. Let's take a closer look at every option available on the menu right now and a few ways to customize them to make them even more delicious.
Coconut Drinks at Starbucks
Here is the list of coconut-based drinks Starbucks currently has on their menus and they do customize it depending on the order placed.
- Coconutmilk Frappuccino with Vanilla Beans
- Coconutmilk Macchiato Mocha
- Caramel Frappuccino with Coconut Crème Pie
- Pina Colada (Tea)
- Drinking Dragon or Dragon Drink
- Beans of Vanilla Coconutmilk Latte (Iced)
- Iced Golden Ginger Drink
- Drinking Pink or Strawberry Coconut Drinks
- Iced Pineapple Matcha Cocktail Drink
- Iced Guava Cocktail Drink (made with passionfruit)
- Refresher with Coconut and Lime
- Frappuccino with Dragonfruit
- Frappuccino with Pina Colada
- Cascara Latte with Coconutmilk
- Coconutmilk Pumpkin Macchiato
Check out below about each drink with a brief summary or overview of it.
1. Coconutmilk Frappuccino with Vanilla Beans
A perfect drink for coconut lovers: Coconut milk Frappuccino with Vanilla Beans. Topped with whipped cloud topping, which is made from cold-pressed coconut milk whipped to a dairy consistency. Check out vanilla bean frappuccino recipe for a detailed version.
2. Coconutmilk Macchiato Mocha
New Coconut milk Macchiato Mocha combines Starbuck's signature espresso with steamed coconut milk and a swirl of mocha sauce for a smooth, creamy deliciousness.
3. Caramel Frappuccino with Coconut Crème Pie
The silky smooth combination of this signature Frappuccino roast, coconut and vanilla bean crème is blended with ice. Layering it with whipped cream and a crunchy sugar topping and drizzling with caramel to bring you absolute bliss in every sip.
Also, have a look at another beverage which is starbucks double chocolate chip frappuccino for a different flavour.
4. Pina Colada (Tea)
The Pina Colada Tea is a popular beverage that is packed full of coconut flavour. It pairs well with any lunch or dinner and will make you feel like you are on a vacation.
This delicious, refreshing unsweetened drink starts with a signature green iced tea. It’s shaken with pineapple and coconut milk, naturally flavoured with pineapple and ginger.
5. Drinking Dragon or Dragon Drink
Meet the refreshing, spicy-sweet and vibrant Coconut Drink that’s made with real coconut milk. This new drink is a delicious combination of sweet and spicy flavours, featuring ice-blended coconut milk, dragon fruit flavour and topped with a scoop of red dragon fruit pieces.
It mainly consists of mango flavours in the form of juice or mango elements to make it a creamy drink with coconut milk customization.
Dragonfruit (also known as pitaya or pitahaya) is a tropical fruit that has bright pink skin, whitish flesh and black “dragon-like” seeds.
6. Beans of Vanilla Coconutmilk Latte (Iced)
The Vanilla Coconut milk Latte is a delicious blend of vanilla and coconut flavours combined with freshly steamed milk and espresso. Made with nonfat milk and no whip, it’s a sweet, creamy delight that’s lactose-free.
If you haven’t tried one yet, we think you’ll become a fan. You can always make it your way by adding a pump of toffee nut syrup or another agreed-upon flavour (additional charges may apply).
7. Iced Golden Ginger Cocktail
This is a Golden Ginger Brew with coconut milk and ice. It's made with organic agave syrup and their classic, fiery ginger steeped for hours. Taste the kick of ginger, smooth coconut and citrus & almond notes.
This refreshing iced drink features fine, sparkling ginger beer and a splash of coconut milk over ice. Adding to it are Golden ginger syrup and toasted coconut flakes which make an extra layer of flavour you’re sure to love.
8. Drinking Pink or Strawberry Coconut Drinks
Pink Drinks are now on the menu all year round, so you can sip on one of your favourite Starbucks beverages whenever the craving hits. Soft, sweet strawberry flavours and creamy coconut milk mingle with the signature iced caffè Americano for a refreshing afternoon pick-me-up.
There is a range of customised drinks to order using strawberry touch to the drinks along with coconut milk in it. Order a lemonade or a frappe and ask them to customize as per the requirement and you will be served with unique beverages.
9. Iced Pineapple Matcha Cocktail Drink
Sweet and tart, this drink combines their unsweetened coconut milk with pineapple, ginger, and matcha to create a creamy, coconutty beverage that's refreshingly delicious.
10. Iced Guava Cocktail Drink (made with passionfruit)
Carefree, sun-soaked days are best enjoyed with a cool, refreshing drink in hand. Complemented by sweet coconut, their newest Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink is the perfect balance of bright and bold. Available for a limited time at a Starbucks near you.
Starbucks Guava Passionfruit Drink is a tropical refresher with fruit juice, coconut milk and ice, then topped with dashes of hibiscus-grenadine. It is available in participating Starbucks stores.
11. Refresher with Coconut and Lime
Coconut Lime Refreshers Beverage is a delicious, handcrafted beverage that combines tangy lime and hints of real coconut with the refreshing flavours of cool, crisp cucumber and sweet, sunny passion fruit. It's the perfect summer refreshment.
Pick up the pace with the new Coconut Refreshers Beverage. It uses real fruit juice, it’s a brilliant twist on the classic refresher made from real fruit juice, shimmering flavours and green coffee extract. It offers a boost of natural energy to help you conquer your day. Plus, it’s is drink with real coconut milk and 100% natural flavours.
12. Frappuccino with Dragonfruit
A magic combo of tart and tropical, the Dragon Drink is equal parts of creamy coconut milk, sweet raspberry flavour and slightly tart pineapple, accented with the pop of red dragonfruit flavours. Blended with ice and layered over dragonfruit-infused whipped cream for a drink that's sure to bring out everyone's inner dragon.
Dragon Drink is a refreshingly fruity and pleasantly creamy beverage that starts with our signature coconut milk blended with real diced dragonfruit, then layered on top with a pleasantly sweet and tart dragon fruit flavoured use in a colourful ombre effect. It's finished with whipped cream sprinkled with sweet pink and green dragon fruit pieces.
13. Frappuccino with Pina Colada
A Refreshingly delicious drink with just the right amount of island flair. Coconutmilk and pineapple combine to deliver a taste of paradise in each sip of this Frappuccino Blended Beverage.
Enjoy the refreshing, soothing taste of Starbucks Lightly Sweet Coconutmilk Frappuccino. It’s a Coconutmilk drink with a hint of pineapple and vanilla, finished with whipped cream and toasted coconut flakes for pure island style.
14. Cascara Latte with Coconutmilk
A velvety and subtly sweet milk-based drink with a hint of natural caramelized flavour. They are handcrafted, beginning with freshly steamed coconut milk, our signature espresso and finished with cascara sugar.
15. Coconutmilk Pumpkin Macchiato
We have heard of coconut milk macchiato many times but never of this combination of coconut milk with pumpkin flavours. Starbucks has got you this simple and flavorful drink similar to mocha macchiato but here they use pumpkin spice syrup in place of mocha syrup.
A combination of pumpkin syrup along with coconut milk and pumpkin spice topping makes it a creamy and delicious macchiato drink to enjoy.
Starbuck's Coconut Milk Latte recipe
With four pumps of our classic syrup (or to taste), adding shots of signature espresso and steaming the velvety-smooth coconut milk, then finishing it off with a strike of cascara sugar to highlight the subtle fruitiness of the coconut milk.
Features of the Recipe:
- One needs only three things to make this latte.
- No need to make use of any special equipment.
- Dairy-Free and Plant-Based Recipe.
Recipe for Coconut milk latte
- Starbucks utilizes Blonde Espresso instead of coffee.
- 1 cup Coconut milk: I like full-fat canned coconut milk.
- Cinnamon is an optional yet tasty ingredient.
- Brown sugar or pure maple syrup
- Extract of vanilla
- Skip the cinnamon and vanilla for a more realistic Starbucks flavour. OR add them to a coconut vanilla latte recipe for a flavour explosion!
The direction of making:
- Make two shots of espresso or a cup of coffee. Divide the mixture between two cups.
- Combine the coconut milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and one teaspoon of brown sugar in a mason jar.
- Shake vigorously for one minute after securing the lid.
- Microwave for 30 seconds after removing the jar's cover.
- Enjoy your espresso by pouring or spooning milk on top of it.
Starbucks coconut milk drinks to order
Starbucks Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato
- 2-3 tablespoon mocha sauce made with white chocolate
- 1.5 oz espresso
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- Handful of Crushed Ice
- 1-2 tablespoon caramel sauce (for topping)
- Make or prepare espresso using fresh press or any brewing machine one has.
- For strong flavors, brew for a long time.
- Once done, strain it into a glass, allow it to chill for a few minutes.
- In a serving glass or a cup, place the crushed ice first, then drizzle the white chocolate mocha sauce.
- Pour in the coconut milk next, followed by the espresso for a stained milk effect.
- Finally, drizzle the caramel sauce over the top and enjoy the drink.
- Replacing coconut milk with any other milk such as almond milk is also a safe and healthy option for calorie conscious visitors.
Yes, starbucks has a range of drinks or beverages in their menu that contain coconut milk but they can also be crafted as per the needs of the customer while ordering the drink. Just ask the baristas to modify it with either almond milk or coconut milk to lower the calorie count.
Yes, starbucks sell coconut water and has introduced it as one of the refreshers in their list of drinks. Enjoy this natural, pure healthy drink from starbucks without hunting for this water any where else.
Starbucks is a hub of a variety of delicious drinks, and now we can add coconut drinks to that list. They taste great, but they're also a healthy alternative to regular milk.
By enjoying a coconut milk drink at Starbucks, you're getting all of the benefits of the tropical fruit without any of the sugar highs. Coconut milk is becoming increasingly popular among health-conscious coffee drinkers for its delicious taste and nutritional benefits.
Starbucks' coconut milk is a blend of coconut milk, cane sugar, and tricalcium phosphate, making it an excellent choice for substituting regular milk in any hot or cold coffee drink.
Don't forget to try Starbucks' Coconut Milk Latte and Mocha Macchiato! Which Starbucks coconut milk drink is your favourite? Let us know in the comments!