Badam milkshake is a healthy shake loaded with full of nutrients and is a very rich shake. This milkshake is slightly different from homemade badam milk recipe as I have added crushed dry fruits powder into the badam milk and it is a very rich and nutritious recipe.
Also check out other similar summer drinks or indian desserts recipes on the blog:
The badam milk shake is a must consumed drink during hot summers as it keeps us refreshed through out the day and so does mango panna.
Badam milk shake is a very easy shake recipe with few ingredients handy.
It needs few almonds and milk as the key ingredients. It also requires sugar or condensed milk to give a sweet flavor.
Here in this recipe to make badam shake I have added few strands of saffron but they take a little time to get infused into the milk and give the saffron color.
Just adding few saffron strands gives a very rich taste, color to the whole drink. This drink so healthy and is full of vitamins and helps in building calcium of our body.
It is also good for pregnant women as it has creamy milk, saffron and almonds. Almonds have huge benefits and the list is endless. Almonds are mainly known to improve memory power.
Soaking almonds overnight and peeling them next day, grinding into a paste, mixing it with milk and boiling and drinking is a very good remedy to improve our memory.
Almonds are not only made in the form of almond milk or almond milk shake but they are also used to make almond oils which are beneficial for our skin and hair.
Almond milk shake is so easy to prepare and we just need almond paste to mix it with milk and then boiling with sugar. Its given good aroma of cardamom powder and saffron which actually lifts the flavors of the whole badam shake.
Below are the details for badam milkshake recipe which is definitely a must try and should be given to kids, adults and infact a very healthy shake for pregnant women too.
How to make badam milk shake or almond milkshake:
Badam Milk Shake Recipe, Kesar Badam Milk
- 2 glasses full cream milk
- 10-15 almonds/badam
- 2 tablespoon sugar/4 tablespoon full condensed milk
- 3-4 saffron strands mix them with 2 tablespoon milk for few minutes to bring the color out
- 2 cardamoms powdered
To Make Badam Paste:
- 1st method: - Soak them in water overnight, next day peel the almonds, add the almonds into the blender, add a tablespoon of milk and blend into a paste.
- 2nd method: - If badam shake has to be made instantly, then blanch the almonds in water for few minutes, take them out, peel them, add into the blender, add some milk and make a paste.
For the badam milkshake:
- Take a sauce pan, into it add milk and bring it to a boil.
- Add blended badam paste and cook for another ten minutes on low flame and keep stirring in between.
- Add cardamom powder into it and mix well.
- Add sugar as per requirement or add condensed milk.
- Take the saffron strands infused milk and add into the badam shake.
- Put the flame on sim for few minutes.
- Switch off the flame.
- Chill the badam shake for some time in the refrigerator.
- Pour them into the glasses.
- Garnish with finely chopped almonds and pistachios and saffron.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes or serve hot without refrigerating.