Bread pizza, a quick breakfast snack recipe is shared along with step by step details and a video procedure...
We all love eating pizzas like veg pizza, chicken pizza, cheese pizza etc... but, we can't make them at home as they are time consuming.
Other related quick breakfast recipes on the blog are bread omelette, bread upma and also check out other bread related recipes such as bread gulab jamun, double ka meetha, bread pakoda, bread toast, chilli cheese toast which is a curry with bread or pav etc...
I thought of sharing a quick and easy pizza that is bread pizza recipe made using bread which is delicious and instant to make.
It requires some veggies and some cheese along with bread slices and its done... The recipe is quite easy to make and it's the best quick breakfast recipe for the busy mornings.
I would also like to update various pizza recipes which can be made on tawa without oven and which are quite easy to be made at home.
Restaurant like pizzas don't require to have on oven and I would like to share many more recipes that can be made on tawa and which taste amazing like made in oven.
This recipe needs some bread slices that are easily available at home and some commonly available veggies which can be readily available at home and it requires only a few minutes to complete the recipe.
This works best as an instant breakfast recipe as well as a snack recipe to be made whenever one is in a hurry early in the morning and has no time to make lengthy breakfast recipes....This also works best as an evening snacks for kids too...
Below are the recipe details on how to make this delicious breakfast snack recipe which is pizza using white bread on tawa.
Also shared below is a video procedure for the bread pizza recipe.
How to make pizza using bread without oven:
Bread pizza recipe on tawa:
bread pizza recipe | bread pizza on tawa | without oven
- 6-7 bread slices
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 medium size onion very finely chopped
- 1 to mato very finely chopped
- ½ green capsicum very finely chopped
- salt - to taste
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes
- ½ tsp basil and oregano leaves
- ¼ tsp black pepper corn powder
- ½ cup tomato ketchup
- ½ cup grated cheese/pizza cheese
- 1 tsp butter
For the veg filling:
- Firstly, in a pan, add oil and heat it.
- Add veggies like chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped green capsicum, salt to taste, red chilli flakes, basil and oregano leaves, black pepper corn powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well, saute and cook the mixture for about 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Switch off the flame and keep the filling aside.
Making of the bread pizza:
- Take each bread slice, spread tomato ketchup on every slice.
- Add the veg filling on every slice, spread the filling all over the bread.
- Over it spread some mozarella cheese/grated cheese.
- Follow the same procedure for rest of the bread slices.
- Take a pan, add butter and heat it.
- Place the bread slices on the pan, cover the lid.
- Cook for 3 minutes on low flame and let the cheese melt.
- Remove the lid and cook for few more seconds.
- Take the bread pizza out.
- Serve hot with ketchup/sauce.
- Watch the video procedure above.
2. Make sure the flame is low and not high. If the flame is high the pizza might burn.