Bread omelette recipe is a simple recipe with egg omelette mixture and bread slices and this is similar to a sandwich recipe with omelet stuffed between the bread.
Bread is the best and quickly used ingredient for breakfast recipes and some more indian breakfast recipes are bread upma, kathi roll , rava dosa, pesarattu, mysore bonda, lemon rice, mango rice, pulihora , masala dosa , rava upma , bread pizza etc
Its a delicious and a quick breakfast or snack recipe that can be served to kids and mainly it can be given as a school snack or as an evening snack.
This used to be our regular weekend breakfast and I love making bread omelet often and it tastes delicious when eaten along with tomato ketchup or chutney spreads can also be spread all over the bread with chutneys like green chilli chutney or tomato onion chutney.
I am sure kids would love this kids special recipe and is a very easy and requires quite a few ingredients and can be made in just a couple of minutes.
Usually morning breakfasts are started with bread and butter but the ingredient bread can be used to make several other recipes and I would love to post many recipes with bread which can be snacks, desserts or sandwiches etc…
Breads are good for health if we substitute white bread with brown bread and that would be a healthier option if one is looking for healthy bread recipes…
Here, I have used an ordinary bread but, if we would like to opt for healthy meals then I would suggest to go for brown breads.
If one is running short of time then this breakfast recipe is surely a must try …
Bread Omelet just needs bread slices and omelette mixture and the bread slices are dipped over the omelette spread and cooked till perfection…
The bread omelet mixture can be made in various ways. Here, I have used a simple omelette mixture but one can go for masala omelette mixture or cheese omelette mixture or any other mixture of our choice…
Below are the instructions on how to make bread omelette or a bread omelet sandwich:
- 4-5 bread slices
- 3-4 tbsp oil/butter/ghee
- 4 eggs
- salt - to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- Firstly, in a bowl, beat the eggs and add into it.
- Into it, add salt as per taste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and black pepper powder.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Heat the tawa/gridle and put it on low flame.
- Over the gridle add oil/ghee/butter and heat it.
- Add the omelette mixture and spread it well.
- Take a bread slice and dip it on the omelette mixture and flip the bread and rest it on the omelette.
- Doing this way coats the bread with omelette on both the sides.
- Similarly, dip the other bread slices on the omelette and flip the bread and rest them on the omelet.
- Cook the bread omelet perfectly on both the sides on medium flame.
- Remove the bread omelette from the tawa and cut the bread slices diagonally.
- Cut them and serve hot with ketchup!!!
2.Additional ingredients like green chillies chopped, finely chopped onions and ginger garlic paste too can be added into the egg mixture...
Watch the video procedure of bread omelet below: