Chings chicken 65 is a desi chinese version of making chicken 65 which is a dry snack made using boneless chicken. This is a deep fried chicken snack and also there are many more desi chinese recipes lined up on my blog that are instant and ready to make indo chinese recipes in just 4-5 minutes.
Chings masala recipes are ready made versions of making chinese recipes in desi chinese or indo chinese versions.
Also check out chow mein recipe made using their instant ready made masalas.
I have made chicken 65 using bonless chicken pieces in a very quick, easy and instant method using chings chicken 65 masala recipes.
This chings masala helps in making dry chicken snack in just few minutes and can be had as an evening tea snack along with a hot cup of tea or it is a good snack for kids as well.
Chicken 65 can be made both dry and wet and also in many desi versions but, here it is in the dry form which gives us a readymade version of chicken 65 with chings chicken 65 masala which does not require to add any salt or spices or sauces.
How to use chings masala:
Use boneless chicken and into it we just need to add egg, some curry leaves, chicken 65 readymade masala, ginger garlic paste , mix well and deep fry the chicken and your chicken snack for parties is ready.
It is one of the quickest chicken recipes and normally to make chicken 65 we need to add some spices, corn flour, maida and many other things to marinate the chicken but, here in this chings chicken 65 masala, all the required spices are already available and we do not need to add anything else and just make it by adding this masala.
This chicken 65 masala is easily available in markets, supermarkets and also it is available online.
Below is the recipe along with a video procedure to make this easy chicken snack and relish it with some ketchup or sauce.
Chings chicken 65 video:
Chings Chicken 65 recipe:
Chings Chicken 65 recipe, Chicken 65 dry
- 400 gms boneless chicken pieces clean and wash well
- 3 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 egg
- 8-10 curry leaves
- chings chicken 65 masala
- oil for deep frying
- In a bowl, add boneless chicken pieces, add ginger garlic paste, egg, curry leaves, chicken 65 masala, mix well.
- Mix the whole chicken with the masala and marinate the chicken for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok/kadai for deep frying.
- Drop the chicken pieces into the oil and deep fry them until crisp and golden brown on low flame.
- Switch off the flame.
- Take the chicken pieces out on a plate on an absorbing paper.
- Serve hot on a plate.
- Serve with ketchup or sauce.
2. Always fry the chicken on low to medium flame which gives a crisp flavor from inside too.
3.This ready made chicken 65 does not require any salt and spices and the masala has all the necessary ingredients in it.