Chings chilli paneer is an instant paneer chilli recipe made out of paneer and chings paneer chilli masala.
This is an instant and quick fast food recipe cum indo chinese recipe made using paneer cubes and some gravy using paneer chilli masala.
The gravy here can be obtained by using a ready made and instant ching’s masala which makes our work easier and which helps in reducing the spices we are using.
The spices used here are nothing but just the chings chilli paneer masala with which the whole recipe can be made in a couple of minutes.
Traditionally indo chinese recipes are made using various spices and sauces and it takes a little more time to make it in regular method.
This masala eases our work and does not require to add salt as well.
If one is in a hurry and if one is willing to eat indo chinese cuisine then, one need not go outside to have it and easily make it at home.
I have already shared chilli paneer recipe using various sauces and which is generally made in fast food stalls but this particular recipe is made directly by sauteing the vegetables, adding the paneer cubes, paneer chilli masala mix and cooking the gravy for few minutes and its done.
Ching’s masala has made indo chinese cuisine quite simple and easy and the recipes of ching’s chinese cuisine can be made in just 2-3 steps and the ching’s masala is available for every indo chinese recipes such as chings chicken 65 masala, veg chowmein masala, veg manchurian masala, schezwan fried rice masala etc…
Video procedure for paneer chilli gravy:
How to make chings chilli paneer or paneer chilli gravy:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1-2 slit green chillies
- 1 cup diced green capsicum
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced carrots
- ½ cup chopped spring onions
- 200 gms paneer cubes
- 300 ml of water/2 cups
- 1 full packet of ching's paneer chilli masala
- chopped spring onions for garnishing
- Firstly, take a bowl, add 300 ml of water, cut and add ching's paneer chilli masala into the water.
- Mix the whole mix without any lumps.
- Place the paneer chilli masala mix aside for later use.
- Take a pan, into it add oil and heat it.
- Add slit green chillies, add diced green capsicum, diced onion, diced carrots, chopped spring onions.
- Saute the vegatble for few minutes.
- Add the paneer cubes and saute for few minutes. Be careful while sauteing and do not stir too much as the paneer might break.
- Stir the paneer chilli masala mixture well and add into the sauteed veggies and paneer.
- Give a slight stir and mix.
- Bring this gravy to a boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- For more thicker gravy cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot!!!
2. The masala contains salt, spices and the required sauces that go into the traditional chilli paneer recipe.
3. Here, I have added paneer cubes, however, paneer can be replaced by fried boneless chicken pieces too and relish it as chicken chilli.