Cold coffee recipe, a cold and chilled milk dessert with coffee flavor in it. It tastes best when chilled and is a very tasty cold drink during summers.
Different people make different variations of cold coffee keeping the main ingredient that is coffee in milk.
I have used rich ingredients like full fat milk, ice cream, coffee powder, ice cubes and sugar as the main ingredients that give real flavor to the recipe.
There are many more beverages and chilled drinks on the blog that can be served as desserts and this is another chilled dessert drink recipe that is best when consumed during summers.
In winters we prefer to have hot coffee which acts as a stimulant to our body as coffee is a stimulant and one can use any coffee powder to make either hot coffee or cold coffee which are available in several brands.
Generally people get confused as to which coffee powder to be added in cold coffee but we can add normal coffee powder which is available in popular brands like Bru or Nescafe.
These popular brands sell instant coffee powders which can be mixed with hot milk or cold milk instantly and can be consumed any time of the day.
It does not take hours to make these recipes. Just having coffee powder at home and some milk gives us these simple drinks which are easy to make and do not require many ingredients.
It tastes even more better if it is not made with only milk and coffee but also in addition to it if we add some ice cream flavors be it vanilla or butterscotch and any flavored ice cream.
In addition to it I have also added chocolate syrup into it which actually lifts up the flavors of the cold coffee.
This is the most simplest form of dessert drink which can also be called as a coffee milkshake and is made using ice cream in it.
Below are the steps on how to make this easy and simple coffee milkshake in just few seconds along with a video...
Video instructions step by step on how to make coffee at home:
How to make cold coffee recipe:
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder mixed in ¼ th cup boiled water
- ½ litre milk boiled and chilled
- ¾ th cup sugar
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 5-6 ice cubes
- chocolate syrup/ melted chocolate for garnishing
- grated chocolate for garnishing
Make coffee decoction:
- Add 1 tsp instant coffee powder in a bowl, add 2-3 tbsp of boiled water and stir well without lumps.
Making of cold coffee:
- Take a blending jar, into it add this coffee decoction, add milk that is boiled and chilled.
- Add sugar as requirement, add vanilla ice cream, add ice cubes.
- Blend all the ingredients for few minutes.
- Take a glass and apply chocolate around the inner glass area.
- Add the blended cold coffee milkshake into it.
- Garnish with grated chocolate.
- Serve chilled!
2. Instead of adding cold coffee while blending, I have added chocolate syrup around the inner glass area which gives slight chocolate flavor to the coffee and also appears good while serving.