Chings Schezwan fried rice here is made with a very quick and instant masala with which this indo chinese rice can be made just in 4-5 minutes.
The masala which I will be using to make this schezwan fried rice is from a very well known and a renowned brand that is Ching’s secret which specialises in making all the indo chinese recipe products popularly called as desi chinese.
This fried rice is made using an amazing ready made masala that will be added into the rice and mixed and stir fried. The masala has got everything inside it and just adding the masala gives us an equivalent taste of the traditional chinese recipes.
The masala does not take any salt and spices and it is best to be made for lunch or dinners. Looking forward to having a quick lunch or dinner? Then one should definitely try out ching’s desi chinese masala recipes.
These are the one of the best and instant masala recipes I have ever come across.
The recipe is very simple and all we need to have is a handful of chopped vegetables, left over rice and the chings schezwan fried rice masala and its done. It gives us a quick meal and it can be served with any chutney like schezwan chutney or any side dish like manchurian etc…
We can use any kind of finely chopped vegetables and the rice can be made fresh or it is best to use left over rice which is edible.
Ching’s masalas are the best way to make quick recipes and for those who work at 9-5 jobs these are the best options to have in theri kitchens as these recipes do not require too many ingredients and could be cooked in a couple of minutes without any difficulty.
We just need to follow the recipe instructions behind the pack and then we are ready with a good meal in just few minutes.
Below are the recipe details on how to make this fried rice which has all the flavors that a schezwan rice contains but the main important thing to be noted here is the recipe is made with schezwan masala and not using any homemade schezwan sauce.
Schezwan fried rice recipe video:
Chings schezwan fried rice:
chings schezwan fried rice masala
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1/4 th cup very finely chopped beans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green capsicum
- 1/2 cup very finely chopped onions
- 6 cups of boiled rice/left over rice 600 gms
- 1 full packet of schezwan fried rice masala
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onions for garnishing
- Firstly, take a wok and add 4 tbsp oil and heat it.
- Add finely chopped vegetables like beans, cabbage, carrots, green capsicum, onion into the oil.
- Stir fry the vegetables well for 2-3 minutes until the raw smell of vegetables disappear.
- Add all the left over rice little by little into the stir fried vegetables and keep frying.
- Cut 1 packet of ching's schezwan fried rice masala and add into the rice.
- Mix the rice well and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot.
Doing this helps in preventing the rice from getting sticky and soggy and the rice grains appear very appealing.
2. This schezwan fried rice masala is easily available online or in any supermarkets or stores.
3.We can add any kind of chopped vegetables and not necessary to add only the vegetables that are shown in the video or recipe.
4. We can make use of either ordinary rice of basmati rice.
5. The schezwan masala contains salt already and no need to add it again while cooking the dish.