Egg Bhurji is another egg recipe which is also called as one way of scrambled eggs recipe where the eggs are scrambled and cooked in masala. This recipe is also called as anda bhurji.
Egg bhurji is quite common in north indian regions and also across india where we find these kind of recipes on the streets as street food. Eating hot hot egg bhurji with bread or as a roti roll gives an amazing experience…
Related egg recipes to try out on the blog:
- Egg curry or anda curry
- Hyderabadi egg biryani
- Egg Paratha
- egg roast
- egg kurma
- egg fried rice
- egg pepper fry
This egg porutu recipe is fast and quick in making and can be made with few ingredients like chopped onions and chopped tomatoes.
The scrambled eggs or anda bhurji can be made in variety of ways and this recipe is the most common method of making in indian regions.
The egg bhurji makes a quick breakfast with few spices and good for kids too. I just love to write down recipes that have egg in it and serve it to my blog readers and get their feedback…
Below is the basic egg bhurji recipe where egg is beaten and mixed with onions and tomatoes with spices to make this yummy dish…
The egg bhurji can be stuffed between sandwich breads and eaten and also can be used as a filling inside the roti roll.
Egg bhurji recipe or anda bhurji below:
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 medium size onions finely chopped(finely chopped small cubes)
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 medium size tomato finely chopped(finely chopped small cubes)
- salt - to taste
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- Firstly, take an iron skillet or a wok, add oil and heat it.
- Add finely chopped onions into it, add finely chopped green chillies, mix and saute for few minutes.
- Add salt and keep stirring the onions for them to get soft and very slight golden color.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, mix, saute and cook for few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add salt according to taste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and beat the egg mixture well.
- Add the beaten eggs to the cooking onion tomato mixture.
- Mix the egg mixture finely with the onion tomato mixture.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes on sim flame or until eggs are done.
- Serve hot with sandwich bread or roti filling...