Egg omelette recipe or egg omelet is the most quickest and delicious basic egg omelette from Indian cuisine which is mostly made during breakfasts. This omelette recipe is made in Indian style with dry spices.
Do check my other anda recipes namely egg pakoda, egg kurma, egg kulambu, egg pulao etc...
The basic egg omelette is definitely my favorite for breakfast as it needs certain ingredients and can get ready in no time. It is best to be eaten along with roti as a roti roll/chapathi roll or can be taken along with sandwich bread or a plain bread.
This used to be my regular breakfast side dish along with indian flat breads such as roti, paratha etc... This recipe is so simple that it can be made even by little kids and good for bachelors to make a quick meal. The recipe needs ingredients like green chillies and onions and few spices.
I usually make omelettes when there is plain dal and no other side dishes available that can go well with dal and I feel this basic omelette is enough to complete our meal.
The egg omelette requires few ingredients and omelettes too can be made in variety of ways which I personally love to make as these are the quickest and easy recipes made with eggs.
I wanted to write recipes which can be easily learnt and understood by beginners too and master their cooking art from scratch.
Anda omelet is the most commonly made recipe during breakfasts and is best for kids too and the omelet can be served by rolling the egg omelette inside the roti with some ketchup and make the roll a juicy one for kids....
Sharing this quick and simplest recipe below and enjoy making it and eating it as a bread omelet roll or roti roll...
Below is the picture of egg omelette spice mixture:
How to make egg omelette recipe below:
Egg Omelette Recipe Indian, Omelet recipe
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 large size onion very very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon very very finely chopped green chilles
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- salt - to taste
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder haldi
- ½ teaspoon black pepper corn powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Firstly, in a bowl, add finely chopped onions, add green chillies, add coriander leaves.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black pepper corn powder, ginger garlic paste.
- Mix the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and whisk the beaten eggs until frothy.
- Add the beaten eggs to the onion and spice mixture.
- Give a good mix until all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Heat a tawa/griddle, add a tablespoon of oil and heat it.
- Add some beaten egg mixture and spread it all over depending on the size preferred.
- Cook it until bottom side is cooked well or turned golden color on medium flame.
- Flip and cook the other side too until nicely done on medium flame.
- Cook both the sides well until egg omelette is nicely cooked.
- Similarly, continue making omelettes by adding oil on tawa and making them with the rest of the egg omelet mixture.
- Serve hot with roti or sandwich bread.
2.Similarly, coriander leaves too can be added in more quantity if preferred.
Leave a Reply