Chicken popcorn, a delicious boneless chicken fried piece which tastes as good as like the kfc style. I have made this recipe which tastes very juicy and yummy with every bite.
This kfc style chicken popcorn uses very few ingredients and coated with bread crumbs and deep fried in oil. I have used very few spices like the paprika, white pepper, soya sauce, egg , marinated the chicken and then deep fried.
Marinating always helps in tendering the chicken and then it also takes very less time to deep fry the chicken.
This recipe tastes good with tomato ketchup than eating plain. I have added a video procedure to help understand this procedure well.
There are many ways chicken can be fried and eaten and each method follows a different procedure though it uses very few ingredients to fry the chicken.
I would love to update many chicken fry recipes in various ways and something which are available in restaurant.
This kfc chicken popcorn is a small bite size fried boneless chicken pieces which can be eaten as an evening tea time snack and I bet one can’t resist eating it and wanting to have more….
This is also a good recipe for the coming rainy days where one would like to have delicious snacks recipes as evening tea time snacks…
We all love to try out kfc style recipes of chicken as they are world wide famous and we all like to try these kind of recipes at home which are like the restaurant one’s.
I have decided to share some of the kfc style chicken recipes which are quite popular and they are easy to make at home.
Below are the recipe details on how to make this crispy juicy kfc popcorn chicken with a video procedure.
Video procedure for making kfc chicken popcorn:
How to make kfc style chicken popcorn:
- 200 gms boneless chicken pieces
- salt - to taste
- ½ tsp red chilli powder/paprika powder
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour/starch
- 2 tbsp maida/all purpose flour
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- ½ tsp vinegar
- 2 cups of dried bread crumbs
- oil for deep frying
- Firstly, clean and wash the chicken well.
- In a bowl, add the boneless chicken, salt, red chilli powder, white powder, corn starch, maida/all purpose flour.
- Also add ginger garlic paste, beaten egg, soya sauce, vinegar.
- Mix all these ingredients thoroughly and marinate the chicken for about 20 minutes.
- Take each marinated chicken piece, coat each piece well with bread crumbs.
- Coat all the chicken pieces with bread crumbs and place aside.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Drop each coated chicken piece into the oil.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces on low flame for about 8-10 minutes until they turn golden red color.
- Switch off the flame.
- Take the fried chicken pieces out and place them on a tissue paper.
- Serve the chicken popcorn with ketchup.
- Watch the video procedure above.